Wednesday, 21 May 2014

RALLIES FOR WELSH INDEPENDENCE - REASSESSMENT -THREE MAJOR CONSIDERATIONS.



Rallies For Welsh Independence Initiative.

 

This Initiative put forward by Sion Jobbins in Daily Wales and advanced by Keith Parry at first I thought might be worth considering and maybe allowing time for it to take off. But then the more I though about it and discussed it with a few others and read comments in Daily Wales and in the ‘Rallies For Welsh Independence’ fb, a number of critical observations rose to the fore front of my mind and I began  to ask myself questions as:

 

1: Both Sion and Keith are Plaid Cymru members and given the state of Plaid Cymru, it’s potential Euro Election decline and under Leanne Wood the matter of Welsh Independence taking a back seat which it has been doing decade by decade since 1969. I thus thought should not they be organising a pro – Independence ‘Ginger Group’ with in Plaid Cymru and not least advancing back up motions to put this matter to the fore of Plaid Cymru policy and practise? So, why not?

 

2: Maybe they are motivated by what they considered to be the growing success of the SNP Independence Referendum Campaign (now not so guaranteed and if a ‘No’ will be a disaster to any future Welsh Independence Initiative)? Indeed many Welsh Nationalists are going to Scotland in September to assist in the campaign and I am just wondering if key supporters of this aforementioned ‘New Welsh Independence Initiative’ are setting it up so as not to be embarrassed if Scots Nationalists asking ‘Where is your Independence Campaign?’. At same time those who are proposing this ‘New Welsh Independence Initiative’ are actually establishing themselves a ‘Scottish Platform’ for September?

 

3: You will forgive me that I am so dubious but I also ask myself the question where have these patriots been all these years hanging around and allowing Plaid Cymru to back peddle on Welsh Independence. Alternatively, why did they not have courage of conviction to join the Welsh Independence Party or even the Plaid Cymru ‘Moz’ version opportunistically hi – jacked from an Initiative put forward by Embassy Glyndwr (after all he's pushing all the right, I do mean right buttons of the usual suspect 'super patriots' aka 'Cilmeri Crowd' et al)) but lets get more for real, why had they not come over to back our SOFRANIAETH or Gruff Maredith’s CYMRU SOFREN or even ‘HAWLIAU’. Indeed, I find it further ironic that none of these promoters of such new 'Welsh Independence Initiative' nor their ‘Usual Suspect’ fb ‘Pathetic Fringe’ now rushing to ‘Rally for Welsh Independence' have not been so keen to really rush to the colours to fight for our Nations ‘Land and Liberty’ Sovereignty over those as the 'Windmill Masters' who seek to exploit our resources nor oppose the foreign  capitalist ‘Economic Raiders’ who seek to deny us our Independence so they may more possibly establishment of CORPORATE COLONY CYMRU. Is that Cowardice or just the laziness of the fb Fantasy Island Fusiliers and Play Station ‘Nappy Rash Warriors?’

 

   GET THE POINT – BETTER SERIOUSLY CONSIDER ALL THIS AND MY FULLER CRITICAL ASSESSMENTS ON BLOGS; Gethin’s Post Script and Pound Shop Patriots plus Partisan Cymru of the Great Unrest II.



CONCLUSION.

 

I do not want to put you off giving support to any ‘Welsh Independence Initiative’ but simply attempt to make you wake up to certain truths and also consider that may be the best way forward is via SOFRANIAETH. I have suggested you do so at the 21 Mehefin 2014 ‘Dydd Sofraniaeth’ informal annual pobl Glyndwr gathering – ‘CYMANFAOEDD GLYNDWR’ in Machynlleth. Further, attend another important Pobl Glyndwr gathering at Corwen on 20 Medi 2014. Otherwise, read up on some positive suggestions I have put before you and at least go to the 19th July Cardiff Meeting in the Duke of Clarence but not before you press on the organisers to cancell in favour of holding a preliminary 'prologue' meeting in Machynlleth on 21 Mehefin 2014 ‘Dydd Sofraniaeth’ out of respect also to those who thought and deid for Welsh Independence 1400 – 16 – 21 and between the years 1400 – 1404 established ‘CENEDL GLYNDWR’ - CENEDL CYMRU RYDD.

 

REALITY CHECK

 

Being very serious about launching and advancing a ‘Welsh Independence’ Campaign is not as simple as just ‘liking’ and making a few 'comments' on fb but will require much thinking and working out as example. Just how often such rallies and where in this age of high petrol costs and in  a time when we need to be really radically involved in actual ‘right on’ struggles a promoted by Tarian Glyndwr, Stryveland Cymru and ‘Hawliau’ – Welsh National Rights Movement.